Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What a difference a day makes…

 

kitchen 1.2.13

My kitchen this morning.  Yesterday, it was a mess.  Let’s hope I can keep this up.  Wanna know the problem?  I rarely have any guests, so therefor there is no reason to keep things tidy.  But by showing you each morning it’s like I’m welcoming you into my home, and I would never want you to see how it looks most days. 

I look forward to doing Peter’s challenge later today.  After he puts it up, I’ll post it for you.

Today’s schedule on the daily list for cleaning is this:

2) Clean bathrooms (toilets, showers, floors, walls, mirrors)  

I have already done the shower…did it right after I got out of the shower.  I’ll tackle the rest shortly. 

I did really well with eating yesterday, only having one coke and two pieces of chocolate—unheard of ‘round these parts.  Hoping for a productive day today!

see ya,

gail

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen looks great. I always clean the shower just after getting out...so much easier. I'm not a chocolate person...I'd rather have a piece of bread or cracker....which I need to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... part of my problem with keeping my house uncluttered is lack of company. I keep toilet cleaner in the toilets. I really {hate} that job!! Keep it up Gail! You are doing good!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)