Thursday, January 3, 2013

Things are great!

I did day 2 with both Peter and Apartment Therapy cleaning list. Day 2 was bathrooms, since I cleaned well for the holidays, this one went pretty quick.

I have plans this morning and this afternoon, so I won’t be posting Peter’s challenge till later today.

Day 3  Surface clean bedrooms (put away toys, clothes, and dust)

I’m not sure I’ll get to this one today.  My bedroom is a MESS.  If I don’t do it today, I’ll definitely add it to tomorrow’s list because I really need to do it.

I did WATP (walk away the pounds) while watching Days of Our Lives for 30 minutes today.   Only 1 coke, 1 piece of chocolate and a few m&m’s.  I picked up some candy after Christmas on clearance.  NOT the best thing to do when you’re trying to change your habits.  But hopefully it will last a while.

So in the eat less, move more department I’m doing pretty good.  ;)

 

As I write this on Wednesday night, I have a few things to tidy up in the kitchen before I go to bed.  That’s all I have for now!

Are you struggling with these same things?  clutter?  or eating?   Just do 1 thing today, walk in place for 10 mins, or clean out one drawer.  That’s the way it starts…things didn’t get the way they are in one day, and it won’t get better in one day, but we can do this together, right?

see ya,

gail

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! Can't wait to see what Peter has on his list today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing real good!!!

    I'm lucky in the eating department...I gave away all my homemade candy to family...at our Christmas get together. I have however been really tempted to make more peanut butter popcorn...I even bought a jar of salted peanuts to add to it...now just to keep my popper stashed away. Did a lot of walking yesterday...so good on that one! I did however fall short on clutter busting...was away from home too much yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're off to a good start.. I'm writing down each challenge but I havent done either one yet.. not doing so good.
    I wonder what Peter's day 3 is.
    Have a good one Gail.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)