Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7 of 31 Days

Photo: Day 7 - The Unmentionables! Last week it was the sock drawer so don't tell me you didn't see this one coming!  Your ten minutes today is dedicated to your undies drawer. Get all your underwear onto your bed - discard the old, soiled, ripped, "I'll-never-wear", Bombay bloomer or blown-elastic models. Sort the rest and commit today to wearing some of those classier undergarments. Are you with me? #31Days2GetOrganized http://ow.ly/i/1klUI

Day 7 - The Unmentionables! Last week it was the sock drawer so don't tell me you didn't see this one coming! Your ten minutes today is dedicated to your undies drawer. Get all your underwear onto your bed - discard the old, soiled, ripped, "I'll-never-wear", Bombay bloomer or blown-elastic models. Sort the rest and commit today to wearing some of those classier undergarments. Are you with me? #31Days2GetOrganizedhttp://ow.ly/i/1klUI

 

You won’t be seeing any before and after pictures of MY underwear drawer.  I did set the timer and get busy.  I didn’t sort much, cause I do that on a regular basis, but I did find a sock, a couple pairs of pj shorts, and some tank tops.  Those were all re-homed.  :)

I asked on Face Book—do you fold your underwear?  I never have, I just toss them in the drawer.  So, how about your 2 cents?  How do you keep your underwear drawer neat?   Oh, and if you’re obliged… granny panties?   That would be a yes for me… sad to say. 

see ya,

gail

3 comments:

  1. I guess I have to get rid of the thongs that I must now admit I am now too old to wear! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do ya mind tellin' us what replaced those thongs? the dreaded granny panties?

      Delete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)