Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6 of 31 Days

Watch the video, and you’ll see your assignment for today.  As I posted on my Face Book page, I don’t really need to do this challenge.  I have one shelf, and I’ve got very few towels, all of which I will keep.  :)

BUT, I have a ton of pet sheets that I use for one thing or another…to cover the furniture, to exercise on the floor, or pack stuff for craft shows.  Because my new loveseat and couch are larger than what I had previously, some of the sheets I have will not work anymore for that.  I will take this 10 minute challenge to get control of those. 

set that timer, and get busy!

see ya,

gail

1 comment:

  1. Because I have a crock pot full of buffalo chicken, made guacamole and homemade salsa today, my kitchen was a wreck but it's all clean now. It's Sunday and other than cooking and laundry, I'm off. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)