Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 of 31 Days

Photo: Day 5 - Romance & Calm: Grab your partner and head for the master bedroom. Spend ten minutes TOGETHER gathering up and removing anything from the room that doesn't belong there or doesn't help create a calm, romantic haven for you both. (If it's just you in your home you can do this equally well for yourself!) This is about taking care of you and your relationship. I'd love to hear the progress and see some 'after' shots!! #31Days2GetOrganized<br /> http://ow.ly/i/1klIRDay 5 - Romance & Calm: Grab your partner and head for the master bedroom. Spend ten minutes TOGETHER gathering up and removing anything from the room that doesn't belong there or doesn't help create a calm, romantic haven for you both. (If it's just you in your home you can do this equally well for yourself!) This is about taking care of you and your relationship. I'd love to hear the progress and see some 'after' shots!! #31Days2GetOrganized

This picture is of course from Peter Walsh’s fb page.  It’s not my bedroom. :)

I didn’t play the game today…I just took care of my bedroom a few days ago.  All is well for now.  Not a (romantic) haven mind you, but okay.

 

Ready, set go!

see ya,

gail

1 comment:

  1. My bedroom is already clean from a few days ago when I took down the Christmas decorations. I worked on more of the hutch this morning, cleaning out a drawer and getting rid of Steve and the girls - you'll never guess.....fart machine. Yea, they always thought it was so funny to play a joke on new boyfriends that were already nervous having dinner with us. I know. My family is crazy. Just crazy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)