Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 of 31 days

Day 4: Remote Control! It's the end of the week so here's your quick and easy ten minute organizing challenge. Check out the video then head straight for your family room / den. Let me hear how you did - too easy? #31Days2GetOrganizedhttp://ow.ly/gwVun

 

This one was easy for me, and I’m glad because I just spent 40 minutes mopping the kitchen floor.  :)  I wiped down all the remotes in the house.  In the living room, I just have one, and it does have a home (see picture below) so that was too easy of an assignment.  I suggest wiping off all of your phones (including that CELL phone) while you have the wipe/cloth in your hand.

ohh, the one in the kitchen was THE worst!  ewwww

 

 

day 4

I took the remotes into another room to wipe them because I wanted to get all those buttons nice and clean without resetting a bunch of stuff on the cable box.  c’mon are YOU up to the challenge?  I sure hope so.  I honestly dread it each day, but then when I read it, I think to myself, awww, that’s not bad!

get moving!

see ya,

gail

3 comments:

  1. Now my mind is racing about all the germs and bacteria on my phone and remote. Ewwww! I'm too tired to even think about wiping down my remote but I will put it next to me when I lie down on the couch. Progress sometimes comes in baby steps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. progress is progress, not matter how small the steps!

      get some rest, have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. We only have 2 remotes in this house...and I WILL wipe them down today...plus I'm going to hit both the phones too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)