Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22 of 31 Days

Photo: Day 22 - Take Your Medicine: Today I want you to tackle your medicine cabinet. Pull everything out. Wipe down the shelves. Group like things together. Collect out-of-date medications together for return to your pharmacy (don't flush or put them in the trash!) Use plastic containers to keep like items together. Already done? Use your ten minutes elsewhere ..... no day off today!<br /> http://ow.ly/i/1p5Ut <br />#31Days2GetOrganized

source

Day 22 - Take Your Medicine: Today I want you to tackle your medicine cabinet. Pull everything out. Wipe down the shelves. Group like things together. Collect out-of-date medications together for return to your pharmacy (don't flush or put them in the trash!) Use plastic containers to keep like items together. Already done? Use your ten minutes elsewhere ..... no day off today!

 

On facebook, I said I do this later in the evening.  Keeping it real, I haven’t done it yet.  I hope to do it today when I take my morning meds.  I keep my meds in the kitchen cabinet, not the bathroom.  How about you?  Where do you store yours? Are they in need of some TLC?

see ya,

gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)