Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 20 of 31 Days

Day 20 - Flat surfaces: Small or large, flat surfaces seem to attract clutter! Today I want you to choose just one flat surface in your home, spend ten minutes getting it in order, and then COMMIT to keeping that space clear and uncluttered. Check out the video, choose a surface and get to it. Let me know what space you're working on! #31Days2GetOrganized
http://ow.ly/gW7vk

That one was easy for me nowadays.  My FLAT surface that is always piled up is the kitchen island.  It just seems to collect everything as does the kitchen table. But because I turned over a new leaf, they both are so much better than they’ve ever been. 

Do YOU have a problem with flat surfaces? 

see ya,

gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)