Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2 of 31 Days

Photo: Day 2: Sock It To Me! Here's today's ten minute challenge. Empty your sock drawer onto your bed. Immediately sort pairs together. Discard any single socks, any socks you no longer wear, any frayed or 'holey' socks. Arrange like colors/types together and put them back in drawer. Bid the others farewell!  Send photos of progress and let me know how you did!  #31Days2GetOrganized http://ow.ly/i/1jN13
Day 2: Sock It To Me! Here's today's ten minute challenge. Empty your sock drawer onto your bed. Immediately sort pairs together. Discard any single socks, any socks you no longer wear, any frayed or 'holey' socks. Arrange like colors/types together and put them back in drawer. Bid the others farewell! Send photos of progress and let me know how you did!

Peter didn’t have a video today, just this picture and the instructions above.  I just saw it, haven’t done it yet.

good luck!
see ya,
gail
EDITED to ADD:
done!  In record time.  My sock drawer wasn't too bad, but did get rid of some.
When I do laundry, and have a lone sock, I put it in the top drawer of my "tower of terror" till the mate is found.  I took the time to do that drawer too.  Now all my socks are in order!  woohoo! This feels great.  I hope you're playing along!

5 comments:

  1. Fun Blog Gail! I am following you here! This sock thing is great for me, I have LOTS of unmated socks around my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid it would be something I didn't want to do, but it was easy... 10 minutes? piece of cake!
      Happy you're here Mindi!
      gail

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to do this! Glad it's an easy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! And I didn't even see this blog before I posted my first comment. LOL, some of those colors I'm sure are from the 80's. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very recently (like 2 or 3 weeks ago) went through my socks. I keep socks, underwear and bras in the same drawer. I found bras I didn't wear because they were uncomfortable. I (thanks to my new job) was able to go out and buy some new COMFORTABLE ones. :) I have since discarded my old / uncomfortable bras... next... to replace some old underwear... when I get to the store next! LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)