Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19 of 31 Days

Day 19 - A Huge Challenge: Today we're tackling magazines .... one of the most common hurdles I encounter in decluttering homes. I know this will be tough for many but it has to be done. Watch the video. Forget all your excuses. Go magazine hunting! #31Days2GetOrganized

 

OH noooooo, I do not want to do this one at all.  I’m sort of halfway there.  I do have all “like” issues together.  I do have them ALL in one room, nicely crated on the fireplace hearth.   Peter missed a big tip I have.  When I find something I absolutely love in a magazine, I try to find it online and “pin” it.  That helps with the paper clutter.

Do YOU have the courage to tackle this?  Is it a problem at your house?    I subscribe to these:

  • HGTV
  • DIY (do it yourself)
  • BH&G
  • Family Circle
  • Country Living

How many magazines do you subscribe to?

see ya,

gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)