Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 18 of 31 Days

Photo: Day 18: Under the Kitchen Sink - This is one of the toughest but most rewarding challenges. Drag everything out from under the kitchen sink. Discard any old, never-used, damaged or not-wanted items. Gather like things together. Consider using a plastic tote for cleaning products and a spare baking tray or similar for keeping other items together and off the floor. Consider hanging a tension rod for squirt bottle storage too. Show that space who's boss!  #31Days2GetOrganized http://ow.ly/i/1leKD

source

Day 18: Under the Kitchen Sink - This is one of the toughest but most rewarding challenges. Drag everything out from under the kitchen sink. Discard any old, never-used, damaged or not-wanted items. Gather like things together. Consider using a plastic tote for cleaning products and a spare baking tray or similar for keeping other items together and off the floor. Consider hanging a tension rod for squirt bottle storage too. Show that space who's boss! #31Days2GetOrganized

 

Okay, I did this one!  Smile  I didn’t want to do it, and it took me more like 20 minutes, but I’m glad I did it.

2013-01-18 16.51.25

This is the before of my under sink storage.

 

2013-01-18 16.56.17

This is all the stuff I pulled out.  You can see on the kitchen timer—at this point I have 4 minutes left.  uh oh!

 

2013-01-18 17.08.53

This is the stuff I put in a donation pile.

 

2013-01-18 17.09.28

This is the after.

Happy it’s d.o.n.e.

are YOU up to this challenge?

see ya,

gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)