Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 of 31 Days

Day 17 - Diving for Condiments: Today it's all about those condiments hiding in the dark recesses of your refrigerator. Check out the video then dive right in. I'd love to hear the oldest 'Use-by' date you encounter! #31Days2GetOrganizedhttp://ow.ly/gOrdh

 

This is my lucky day!  I don’t have to do this.  I’m notorious for expired food.  Jamie has called me out more than a few times.  Recently (Thanksgiving?)  She caught the Miracle Whip date!  yikes!  But when I got the new fridge, I cleaned out all the old stuff.  Speaking of the new fridge, I love it, but it’s too big!  I have no food in it at all.  Such a waste of space.  lol

 

So, check those dates, throw out the bad stuff. 

see ya,

gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)