Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 14 of 31 days

Photo: Day 14 - Tackle the T's: Everyone has more T shirts than they need and today's the day to tame them! First, look at the piles of folded T's in your closet - chances are that the bottom third of the piles are shirts that you don't like that much and seldom wear. Let them go! Put like colors together, fold them all uniformly and be sure only to hold onto the T's that you love!  How many did you let go - number please!  #31Days2GetOrganized  http://ow.ly/i/1leB8

source

Day 14 - Tackle the T's: Everyone has more T shirts than they need and today's the day to tame them! First, look at the piles of folded T's in your closet - chances are that the bottom third of the piles are shirts that you don't like that much and seldom wear. Let them go! Put like colors together, fold them all uniformly and be sure only to hold onto the T's that you love! How many did you let go - number please! #31Days2GetOrganized http://ow.ly/i/1leB8

 

oops, I’m slacking  I didn’t do this challenge on Monday.  All of my regular t-shirts are dirty.  When I launder and fold them, I’ll make sure they are neat.  I do have a LOT of t-shirts, but I live in them.  If I’m at home, you can bet I have on a gray gorilla glue t-shirt, or  Colts t-shirt.  I really do wear them to death.  They are my work shirts AND my pajama shirts.

How many t-shirts do YOU have?

see ya,

gail

3 comments:

  1. I live in t-shirts and sweatshirts too. I have too many, but like you, I wear them for everything but most of mine are gray, navy blue and black. I think I have 14 navy blue ones, they are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.....I sleep in T's, wear T's to the gym, and have ratty, decent, around the house, looks good with jeans, and can dress up T's. I do have a lot but Steve has waaaayyyy more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad y'all understand. When I told a friend how many t's I have she said. "I have 2" LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)