Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12 of 31 days

Day 12 - Go Nuts in Your Closet: Don't think too much about this challenge just watch the video and go IMMEDIATELY to your closet and start at one end working in a focused and uninterrupted way through what's there. You'll be amazed what you can do in ten minutes (or more)! Ready. Set. GO!!
#31Days2GetOrganized

 

I do not want to do this.  But I will take 10 minutes and hit the high spots.  If I do that, perhaps I’ll be ready to do that again someday soon.  This is one of those tasks I dread.  Since I’m trying going to lose weight, I won’t get rid of stuff that I hope will be able to wear later this spring.

Are YOU brave enough to take on this challenge?  ugh…I’m off to set the timer.

good luck!

gail

1 comment:

  1. I declare...I thought I had commented here...my mind must be going in circles. This is on my to-do list... my list just has to wait a little longer on me to get to it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)