Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 of 31 Days

 

Photo: Day 10: Platters, Muffin Tins, Baking Trays - Back to the kitchen today and ten minutes collecting any platter, tray, muffin pan or baking sheet. Get rid of damaged, chipped, rusted, warped or never-used items and open up some space for these larger items in your cupboards. Be tough and brutal - say goodbye to anything you no longer need, use or want!  #31Days2GetOrganized http://ow.ly/i/1le5W

Day 10: Platters, Muffin Tins, Baking Trays - Back to the kitchen today and ten minutes collecting any platter, tray, muffin pan or baking sheet. Get rid of damaged, chipped, rusted, warped or never-used items and open up some space for these larger items in your cupboards. Be tough and brutal - say goodbye to anything you no longer need, use or want! #31Days2GetOrganizedhttp://ow.ly/i/1le5W

I already did this.  When I got my new stove I vowed to not store anything in the oven or the drawer below (which is a warming drawer)

I had hurriedly put my skillets in the cabinet to the left of the stove where I keep some pantry items.  I moved all the pantry items to the upper shelf, and put the skillets on the bottom.

Then over Christmas Jamie helped me reorganize the muffin tin and cookie sheet cabinet.  We got it very neat and I threw out some items (donation pile).  After we got that done, I had plenty of room for my skillets.  I then had my pantry cabinet back. Smile

So, get moving!  set that timer and take care of those items.  If you’re so inclined, you could organize them like I saw on pinterest.

see ya,

gail

1 comment:

  1. I was able to skip this...thanks to my sister! :-)
    Putting time in elsewhere...and still waiting on this baby of ours! AH!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and taking the time to say "hi". :)